Gothic Cruise
August 18, 2019, 12:03:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!
Due to the massive spam I receive, all user accounts must be activated by me.  If you need immediate activation, please send an email to:  info@gothiccruise.com

Home   Help Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using air or credit card points to purchase the gothic cruise  (Read 4261 times)
gothiccruise
Administrator
Captain

« on: April 20, 2012, 10:41:02 AM »
ReplyReply Split TopicGo Up

Good question came up today.  Can you use air miles, or frequent flyers miles - credit points, etc -  too book the gothic cruise?  yes.  but it takes a little bit of effort on your part. 

First you must make sure that Royal Caribbean is a participant of your points or miles program.  If you dont know, call your points or miles provider.  If they do, then call them and tell them you want to convert your points to a dollars off certificate to book a royal caribbean cruise and that you want the certificate sent to you.  (write down your ceritificate number and the amount its valid for).  Then you can call me to make your booking.  You will need to make the normal deposit, and the certicate will come off the total price of your cabin.  if you have any questions, please email me at info@gothiccruise.com or give me a call.
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: