2019 Gothic Cruise Pricing
Example: 1 person in a 6B would pay $1856. But if there are 2 people in the 6A, each would pay $998.
Cruise tips of $91 per person are not included in the above prices.
Cancelation Policies: Travel Insurance Strongly Recommended
Note, after July 6 2019, at least one originally booked passenger must remain on booking or Carnival will consider this a full cancellation if both or all names are changed.
NOTE: EARLY SAVER FARES AND SPECIAL SALES DO NOT ALLOW NAME CHANGES!
The NEW Cheers Beverage and Bar Program!
CHEERS! is an all-inclusive beverage program that allows guests to enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program. If you are not interested in alcoholic beverages, try our Bottomless Bubbles package for unlimited soda.
We have enhanced our CHEERS! beverage program to include a greater variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a wider selection of high quality brand-name spirits and wines by the glass.
· The cost to pre-purchase CHEERS! prior to your cruise is $49.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity. CHEERS! can be purchased online at www.carnival.com/Funshops or by contacting 'The Fun Shops' Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET. Cut-off for pre-purchase is at 10:00pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure.
· Once onboard your ship, you can sign up for CHEERS! at a bar location and the cost is $54.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity.
Please note: The following beverages are included in the price of your cruise and are served in the Main Dining Room, 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant and 24/7 via Room Service: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:
· All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and wine (and Champagne) by the glass, with a $50 USD or lower menu price per serving
· Zero-Proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies), sodas (including specialty sodas) and juices
· Specialty coffees and hot tea served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
· Milkshakes, where applicable
· RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea
· 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages served in bars and lounges
· Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
· 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving
· 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
· 25 percent discount off beverage seminars and classes
FOR FULL LIMITS, BENEFITS AND RESTRICTIONS OF THE CHEERS PROGRAM, GO HERE:
Fill out your e-mail address to receive our newsletter!