Section 13: When & How do I print my cruise tickets?
1. Cruise tickets are only available at 45 days prior to sailing for the gothic cruise due to the size of our group.
2. You will need to create a free Carnival account at www.carnival.com to access your booking.
3. You must complete your online check in before you can print your cruise tickets.
4. To complete your online check in, you must log into your reservation as noted in step 2.
5. Once you have completed your online check in, the site will prompt you to print your tickets.
Every time you log into your reservation at www.carnival.com – you will see a link to your to do list on the mid-left of the screen.
Note: You can complete your online check in up to 10 months prior to sailing. However you will not be able to print your tickets until the sailing is 45 days away.